So Much To Tell You.....

First off, let me say how thrilled Sister Morgenegg, Sister Bucko and myself are to be serving as the Relief Society presidency. I have a firm testimony of our role as women in these latter-days. We are Latter-Day women of God and we have tremendous influence over our families, friends, etc. Our influence will be felt for generations.
I love each of you and hope to get to know more and more of you as time goes by. As I fall asleep each night, I see your faces....corny I know. But I think of you often and you are in my prayers much.



Ok - next --- We are planning A Back to Basics night on Sept. 2nd at 7 p.m. in the RS room...You will want to come and bring a friend!! We are going to have displays, Sister Morgenegg's yummy homemade bread and honey and we'll cover 72-hour kits, organize food storage and storing what you eat! We will also be focusing on preparedness each month so if you have something that works for you please let us know!

Next....Set your calendars for Sept. 25th at 6 p.m. in Newburgh. It will be the evening of the General Relief Society Broadcast. The general Relief Society board will speak to us as well as a member of the 1st Presidency. The Stake Relief Society has an evening planned for us. The theme will be "Strengthening Homes and Families." This will be a information and demonstration format with individual tables set up for the sisters to browse and mingle from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. Food will be provided for the sisters while they are browsing the displays and seeing the demonstrations.

Love,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular Posts