It Wasn't Raining When Noah Built The Ark!


Did the February storms catch you off guard?? Or were you ready with your 72-kits?? Did you need to leave home and take your kit with you?

I found some cool 100-hour candles at Emergency Essentials. It is also the website where we bought our 72-kits. Yup -- we bought ours. I gave them to Bill for his birthday last year. Our old one was so outdated. It's in a trash can and I think it still has old sweat suits in it!! So now we have 2 red back packs that will accommodate 4 people in a pinch.

What do you do for a 72 hour kit? I think keeping it in rolling suitcase is also a good idea. I found these ideas on the web.

1. Becoming Self Reliant

2. Milk Jug 72-Hour Kit

3. 72-Hour Kit in a Can

Basically, it's anything that works well for you and/or your family. It's best to keep it updated and easy to use and not in an old trash can like ours with clothes that my son wore when he was 7!!

Comments

Popular Posts